Is your BrillKids program unable to open due to a Font problem?
This is actually a common problem experienced by users who have recently installed or uninstalled other programs from their computer.
Here's one way to fix it: REINSTALL YOUR WINDOWS FONTS.
2. After downloading, double-click on it to open the zip file.
3. Double-click on one of the fonts inside the "windows-fonts" folder.
4. Click on the INSTALL button.
5. When asked if you want to replace the font, click on YES.
6. Do this for all the fonts in the pack.
Once this is done, try to open your BrillKids Software again.