NOTE: This feature is only available with Little Musician Pro.
To adjust the speed of slide transition for your lessons in Little Musician, simply follow the steps below:
1. Launch Little Musician.
2. Click on the Play & Edit button at the top of Little Musician.
3. Select the lesson in which you would like to change the speed of its slide transition.
4. For lessons from Music Notes and Courses, click on either of the Settings buttons at the Settings Panel.
In the Settings window that opens up, you will see the Auto-Forward slides button at the bottom left of the window.
For Knowledge lessons, click on the Playback Settings tab.
Once the Playback Settings panel shows up, you will see the Auto Forward button at the bottom right of the panel.
5. Click on the Auto Forward / Auto-Forward slides button to enable the Auto Forward setting, which allows you to play back presentations continuously, without needing to click a mouse button or press the spacebar to proceed to the next slide.
6. To adjust the Auto Forward settings, click on the cog button next to the button.
7. The Auto Forward Settings window will show up. You can adjust the duration of each slide by adjusting Auto forward delay and Delay between equations.
Minimum Slide Duration - Change the duration of each slide. (Note: This option is only available for Knowledge lessons.)
Auto forward delay - Change how much longer Little Musician will wait after the end of the current slides' completion before playing back the next slide.
Using Auto forward delay in combination of Minimum Slide Duration can further increase or decrease the speed for your lessons in Little Musician.
If you want to apply the same Auto Forward settings for all lessons, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Override button at the bottom right of Little Musician to enable the Override setting.
2. Click on the cog button next to the Override button.
Then, the Override Settings window will show up.
3a. If you want to apply the Auto Forward settings for all Music Notes lessons, click on the Additional tab under the NOTES section.
Then, click on the Auto-Forward slides button so the red light will turn green and check the box to enable universal Auto Forward settings for all Music Notes lessons. Afterwards, click on the Auto forward delay button (the red light will turn green) and customize the settings.
3b. If you want to apply the Auto Forward settings for all Knowledge lessons, select the KNOWLEDGE tab.
Then, click on the buttons for Auto-Forward slides and On (the red lights will turn green). This will enable universal Auto Forward settings for all Knowledge lessons. Afterwards, click on the buttons for Auto forward delay and Delay between equations (the red lights will turn green), and customize the settings.
4. After you are done, click on the SAVE button to save the settings.