When you're experiencing problems while using Little Reader Touch on your Android tablet or Android phone, we encourage you to send us a screenshot (or several screenshots) when you write to BrillKids Support. Screenshots are especially helpful when you are seeing error messages or if there are problems in the app's interface, and these will also be helpful in describing the problem.
To make a screenshot on your Android device:
NOTE: The methods of taking screenshots may vary depending on your Android device's model. At least one of the following methods should work for your Android device.
Hold down your device's Power and Volume buttons at the same time until you hear a shutter noise.
Hold down your device's Home and Power buttons at the same time until you hear a shutter noise.
- Hold down your device's power button until a menu appears on the screen.
- Tap the Take screenshot button.
To attach your screenshot when writing to BrillKids Support:
- Tap the App button in the Home screen.
- Find and tap the Gallery button.
- Tap the Screenshot folder.
- Tap the screenshot that you want to send to BrillKids Support. (If you want to select more than one screenshot, hold and tap the screenshot until you see a notification at the top of the screen. Then, you can continue to select more screenshots)
- Once you're done, tap Email or Gmail at the upper right corner of the screen.
- This will open the email app with the screenshot(s) attached in a new message. Fill in the "To" field with firstname.lastname@example.org, then type in a subject and your message. Do try to describe the problem you are experiencing in as much detail as you can.
- When you're done, tap the Send button to send your message.