If you'd like to play structured curriculum lessons on your Little Reader Touch app for your child, just go to the Download Lessons screen to download some courses!
Licensed Little Reader (PC) user? Make sure that you have enabled iAccess to download your purchased courses onto your Android device. Once you've enabled iAccess, sign in to you BrillKids Account in Little Reader Touch to start downloading your courses from the Download Lessons screen. Click here for instructions on how to enable iAccess.
Don't have Little Reader (PC)? You can buy categories (short lessons) directly from the Little Reader Touch app's Download Lessons by signing in to your Google account. If you want to download courses, you'll need at least a Little Reader Basic (PC) license and iAccess - these products are sold separately at the BrillKids Online Store or at our local distributors.
- Tap the Download Lessons button in the Little Reader Touch app's Home screen.
NOTE: If you see a "Grown Ups Only!" message pop-up, just do a three-finger tap on the screen to proceed to the Download Lessons screen.
- Tap the sign-in button at the upper right corner of the screen and sign in to your BrillKids Account. If you don't have a BrillKids Account, you may sign up for a new account by tapping the No BrillKids account? button in the sign-in window.
- Go to the Courses section by tapping Courses from the drop-down menu at the upper left corner of the screen.
- Look for the lesson file that you want to download (e.g., English UK Trial). Once you find the lesson you need, tap once on the FREE button for that file to start downloading your lesson.
Can't find your lessons? Scroll down the list of lesson files until you find the specific file that you need.
- Depending on the Course you're downloading, a pop-up dialog may appear as shown below – tap OK to proceed with the download.
- You can check your download progress by going to the Downloads section.
- Once the download is finished, tap the Open button to view the Course in the Lesson Library screen.
- Tap the curriculum label at the top of the screen.
- Select the course you want to play (if it's not yet selected).
- Select the Day you're in by tapping the Back or Next buttons, or by tapping the yellow bar and selecting the lesson you want from the window.
- Tap the Play button (make sure you turn the volume up on your device!).
TIP: To ensure a smooth download process (especially as the courses have large file sizes), we highly recommend using a good WiFi connection. Click here for more tips.