NOTE: You must have a purchased license key for Little Reader in your BrillKids Account. If you do not have a license key yet, please purchase one from the BrillKids Online Store. If you already have one, just follow the directions carefully below.
1. Go to Account Management > Purchases > Little Reader Software. (When prompted, sign in to your BrillKids Account.)
2. Click on the DOWNLOAD LITTLE READER button. Choose to SAVE the file.
3. After downloading finishes, double-click on the zip file.
4. Drag the ".exe" or ".msi" file to your Desktop.
5. Double click on the file to start the installation. Follow the prompts to finish installing the program.
- For Windows 8 users, a window may pop up and ask you to install .NET Framework in order for Little Reader to function properly.
- Click Install this feature to enable .NET Framework.
- After .NET Framework is installed, click Close
6. After installing, go to Account Management > Curriculum & License Key.
7. Find the curriculum you want to import. Click on your license key on this page to begin importing your key and your curriculum.
Can't find your license key? If you bought your Little Reader kit from a local distributor or if someone bought it for you as a gift, find the license key that came with your kit and type it in the Add License Key box and then click on the ADD TO ACCOUNT button. Click here for detailed instructions.
If you still can't find your key, it's possible that you used a different BrillKids account to store your key. Sign in to the correct BrillKids account in which your key is stored.
8. A message will pop up, asking you to open the link with Little Reader. Click on Allow (Internet Explorer), OK (Firefox) or Launch Application (Chrome).
9. Little Reader will open up automatically.
10. A window will pop up and ask you to confirm the download. Click Yes to activate your Little Reader, download and import the curriculum content.
Note: You must be connected to the Internet to activate your copy of Little Reader and download your curriculum content.
11. When asked "Do you want to regenerate the course immediately after importing?" click on Yes.