NOTE: This feature is only available with Little Reader Pro.
The Easy Voice Recorder is a recording tool that replaces the standard Windows Sound Recorder when creating sound files for Little Reader. Simple, intuitive, and completely integrated with Little Reader, this program handles all of your recording needs and comes with lots of powerful tools to edit your recordings.
You can launch it by clicking on the REC NEW button in the New or Edit Word window, or via the shortcut in the Start Menu folder. With Easy Voice Recorder you can create customized pronunciations and picture audio for Little Reader with ease and efficiency.
How Does Easy Voice Recorder Work?
Easy Voice Recorder works just like a tape recorder: click on the REC button, speak into a microphone connected to your computer, and click to stop when you're done! From there, you can edit your recording with a range of useful tools, save your recording as an MP3 file and apply it to Little Reader words – it's as simple as that.
How to Create a New Recording
- To create a new recording, first make sure that your microphone is connected to your computer and is functioning properly.
- When you are ready, click on the REC button and speak into your microphone.
- You will notice that the REC button has now changed to a STOP button – click it to stop recording.
- You can now use the Skip to Start button next to the REC button to rewind, and then click PLAY to playback what you've just recorded.
- If you are happy with the results, click on the SAVE button to save your recording.