NOTE: This feature is only available with Little Reader Pro.
Little Reader comes with dozens of built-in Categories for you and your child, but you can also create your own or download other Categories made by other parents who use Little Reader, just like you!
How to Download Files
- Sign in to your BrillKids Account and then go to the Download screen.
- From the Little Reader section on the left side of the Download Library page, select to view the files by subject or language.
- Choose which download category you want to further explore from the download section.
- To download a file, just click on the Download button beside the file you want.
- If you wish to know more about the file before you download, simply click on the filename to see a preview of the file along with some information about it.
There are two types of downloads available for your Little Reader:
Downloads by Subject
These are Categories in English that come complete with pictures, pronunciations and sound effects, classified into various topics for you to choose from.
Downloads by Language
These are Categories in various languages that come complete with pictures, pronunciations and sound effects, sorted by language.
Alternatively, you can go directly to the BrillKids File Library to download files.