Our LITE version of Little Math requires no license key for you to activate the program, since it comes built in with free 14 days of PRO usage. All you need to do is to download and install the software, and upon opening it, it will provide you with the 14 days you need to try PRO out.
- Sign in to your forum account.
- If you don't have a BrillKids account, please sign up for one here.
- Go to this page.
- Click on the download button to get the software installer for the latest version of Little Math.
Note: Make sure the download is completely finished before trying to open it. Do not try to open a file which is in the process of downloading. If you try to open a file which hasn't finished downloading, it will give you the error saying the files are corrupt. This is because the files aren't completely there, they haven't finished downloading.
- Once you have finished downloading, open the file and double click on the installer (*.exe) to begin the installation process.
- After the installation is completed, your BrillKids software will automatically open, giving you a 14-day trial of the PRO features, as well as starter lessons from our premade curriculum (first 9 days of the Math Curriculum).
- Once the PRO trial period is done, your software will revert to LITE mode. All the PRO features will be locked or hidden until you unlock PRO, but you may continue playing the starter lessons or your purchased curriculum (if any) as many times as you like.