NOTE: You must have a purchased license key for Little Math in your BrillKids Account. If you do not have a license key yet, please purchase one from the BrillKids Online Store.
1. Go to Account Management > Little Math > Curriculum & License Key. (When prompted, sign in to your BrillKids Account.)
2. Find the curriculum you want to import. Click on your license key on this page to begin importing your key and your curriculum.
Can't find your key?
- If you bought a physical kit, find your license key either in your emailed BrillKids Invoice or in the license key card in your kit.
- Type in your key in the "Store License Key" field on the Curriculum & License Key page. Click on the ADD TO ACCOUNT button to store it.
- If you still can't find your key, it's possible that you used a different BrillKids account to store your key. Sign in to the correct BrillKids account in which your key is stored.
3. Open Little Math and go to the Tools Screen. Click on the Enter License Key button at the bottom right corner of the Software Information section.
4. You will automatically be prompted to import the license key to your computer. Copy the license key from the Account Management page and paste it in the Enter License Key box. Then, choose Activate to begin importing the license key and unlocking the full functionality of your software.
Note: You must be connected to the Internet to activate your copy of Little Math.
Once Little Math finishes communicating with our server, a small window will pop up telling you that you have successfully activated your BrillKids program.