NOTE: You must have a purchased license key for Little Math in your BrillKids Account. If you do not have a license key yet, please purchase one from the BrillKids Online Store.
1. Go to Account Management > Little Math > Curriculum & License Key. (When prompted, sign in to your BrillKids Account.)
2. Find the curriculum you want to import. Click on your license key on this page to begin importing your key and your curriculum.
Can't find your key?
- If you bought a physical kit, find your license key either in your emailed BrillKids Invoice or in the license key card in your kit.
- Type in your key in the "Store License Key" field on the Curriculum & License Key page. Click on the ADD TO ACCOUNT button to store it.
- If you still can't find your key, it's possible that you used a different BrillKids account to store your key. Sign in to the correct BrillKids account in which your key is stored.
3. A message will pop up, asking you to open the link with Little Math. Click on Allow (Internet Explorer), OK (Firefox) or Launch Application (Chrome).
4. Little Math will open up automatically.
5. A window will pop up and ask you to confirm the download. Click Yes to activate your Little Math, download and import the curriculum content.
Note: You must be connected to the Internet to activate your copy of Little Math and download your curriculum content.