NOTE: This feature is only available with Little Math Pro.
To quickly change the playback settings for all of your Little Math lessons, you can use the Override function.
APPLYING GLOBAL PLAYBACK SETTINGS TO ALL LESSONS
When the Override button is turned on (green light), all playback settings set in the Override Settings window will take effect during playback, disregarding any playback settings previously set in the Playback Settings panel for each lesson. This function changes your lessons' playback settings temporarily – this means the original settings for each lesson will not be changed, and once you turn Override off, Little Math will play your lessons using their default playback settings.
You may also choose to override specific settings so that only those settings will be applied during playback, and the rest of the playback settings will be left as previously configured for each lesson. For example, if the "Basic Shapes" Icon Set override setting is turned on, all the slides played back will display the "Basic Shapes" icon set for all numbers or equations flashed on the screen, even for lessons or Presets originally configured to display a different icon set.
To use the Override function:
- Open Little Math and go to the Play & Edit screen.
- Go to the Play Panel at the bottom of the screen and click once on the Override button to turn it on (the light will change from red to green).
- Next, click on the cog button beside the Override button to open the Override Settings window.
- Choose the type of lessons (Numbers/Expressions) which you want to override the playback settings. Then, click on the type of settings you want to edit ("Learn" for lesson settings or "Display & Sound" for display and sound settings).
- Click once on the button beside the setting you want to customize to turn it on (again, the light will change from red to green), and after this you will be able to change the setting according to your preferred option or value.
- If you want to apply your changes to ALL your lessons, make sure to repeat Steps 4 and 5 in both Numbers and Expressions tabs. For example, if you'd like to set an Icon Placement for icon display type in all your lessons, make sure to enable and change the Icon Placement setting in both Numbers and Expressions tabs.
- If you want to quickly turn all available override settings on or off, simply click on the button for "Set all to on/off" at the lower left corner of the Override Settings window and adjust the settings accordingly:
- Once you're done customizing your override settings, click on Save, and your override settings will be applied the next time you play your Course or Preset!
NOTE: To turn Override off, just click once on the Override button (this time the light will change from green to red). Turning Override off will not reset your override settings.