Sometimes, changes to your computer (e.g. installing new software, codec pack, or changing your settings in the Control Panel) will cause your computer to change its configuration as to what programs will open different file types. This may result in you being unable to successfullly import Little Math files to your Little Math software.
Not to worry though, there's a very easy solution to this issue.
Here's how to fix it:
- Open your Windows Explorer. (START + E)
- Locate the Little Math content file you have in your computer.
- Right-click on the content file you want to import.
- In the pop-up menu, click on 'OPEN WITH...' A dialogue box which looks like the picture below will pop-up.
- If you see Little Math in the list of Recommended Programs, simply select Little Math by clicking on it. Make sure that the checkbox beside the text 'Always use the selected program to open this kind of file' is marked with a check. Once done, press the 'OK' button.
If you don't see Little Math in the list of Recommended Programs...
- On the dialogue box, click on the 'Browse' button.
- In the Explorer Window which pops up, click on the BrillKids folder.
- Click on the Little Math folder.
- Click on Little Math.exe, and press the 'OPEN' button.
Once you finish performing the steps above, Little Math is automatically open and import your chosen file. Any Little Math file (.lmtm, .lmtp, .lmtc, .lmm, .lmpk) which you double-click on after doing this will now force the Little Math software to open and import these files.