NOTE: The function to download and import additional Little Reader lessons from the library is only available with Little Reader Pro.
FIRST OFF, CLICK ON THE LIBRARY TAB ON THE TOP OF ANY BRILLKIDS PAGE. THAT SHOULD TAKE YOU TO THE LIBRARY.
We have several types of free downloads available:
- Infant Stimulation Cards
- Printed Flash Cards
- PowerPoint Slideshows
- Children's eBooks
- Activity Sheets
- Little Reader Files (You can only use these if you already have Little Reader)
- Little Math Files (You can only use these if you already have Little Math)
1. To download a file, simply click on the link on the top navigation bar of our forums - choose Little Reader Library if you are looking for Little Reader files, Little Math Library if you are looking for Little Math files, or Free Format Downloads for Infant Stimulation Cards, Printed Flash Cards, PowerPoint Slideshows, Children's eBooks, and Activity Sheets.
2. You will be brought to the corresponding Download Library page in the BrillKids File Library. Click on the type of free downloads you want from the left side of the Download Library page, then select to view the files by subject, file type, or language, if available.
3. Choose which download category you want to further explore from the download section. (If you are looking for Infant Stimulation Card downloads, skip to Step 4 below.)
4. To download a file, just click on the Download button beside the file you want.
5. If you wish to know more about the file before you download, simply click on the filename to see a preview of the file along with some information about it.