All BrillKids learning systems may be installed on UP TO 1 computer, which means you can use your license key one time to activate your installation on one computer. Note that you may only have 1 activated installation at any one time.
If you have installed one time already, or in case you have reformatted your computer, you can manage your activation record and simply delete your activation to free up a slot for your other computer.
To manage your Activation Record:
1. Sign in to your BrillKids Account.
2. Go to the "Purchases" section of your Account Management page by placing your cursor over the Account link located in the upper right part of the page. Select Purchases from the drop-down list, as shown below.
3. You will then be taken to your Account Management page. Depending on which software activation record you want to check, click on Curriculum & License Key for Little Reader, Little Math, or Little Musician.
Here you will find the content and license key links available for your selected software with the corresponding activation record.
4. Below each license key you have, find the activation record you want to delete and click on the corresponding Remove Activation link to remove it (as shown below).
5. After doing this, you may proceed with reinstalling your software on another computer. You may remove your old activation for a maximum of two (2) times whenever necessary.
Need further help? Click here to contact us!