The license keys stored in your BrillKids Account also serve as links that are programmed to download and import your course content automatically into your BrillKids software (Little Reader, Little Math and Little Musician). Sometimes, your browser might block you from opening download links with a software in your computer, and as a result, you may find that nothing happens after you click on your license key link.
If you encounter a download problem in your Chrome browser, please follow these steps:
1. Close your Chrome browser (make sure you close all windows)
2. Open My Computer and go to this path:
- Windows XP users: "C:\Documents and Settings\[YOUR USER NAME]\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data"
- Windows Vista, 7 or 8 users: "C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data"
3. Right-click on the file named "Local State" and select Open
4. In the window that opens, select the Notepad program then click OK
5. In Notepad, press Ctrl+F on your keyboard and type in the keyword "bkreader" if you have problems with a Little Reader link, "bkmath" if you have problems with a Little Math link, or "bkmusician" if you have problems with a Little Musician link.
6. Once you find the keyword, select the entire line (e.g., "bkreader: true"), then press Delete on your keyboard. Save the file (or press Ctrl+S on your keyboard), then close it.
7. Open your Chrome browser and try downloading your course content again.