If you are having problems while downloading your BrillKids curriculum files, like:
- The download freezing midway or at any point in the process
- You're getting an error saying the file is "corrupted" or "invalid"
- You're getting an error saying "format not supported"
Try any or all of these tips and see if these help solve the problem:
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of your BrillKids software.
- You can check which version you have by going to your software's TOOLS > Software Information screen - take note of the software version number in that screen.
- Go to TOOLS > Software Information > BrillKids Account or sign in to your account using your browser and go to Account > Purchases > (Little Reader / Little Math / Little Musician) Software and compare your software's version with the version number displayed in your account page.
- If the version number of your installed software is lower than the one displayed in your account page, that means you are using an outdated software.
- If you don't have enough free space in your C:\ drive (where your BrillKids data files are stored by default), you may consider moving your software data and media files to another hard drive if you have one. Click here for instructions.
If you are still having problems with downloading your BrillKids content, please write to BrillKids Support and attach your diagnostic report.
How to change the data path for BrillKids software
How to change file permissions for BrillKids software
How to check if your downloaded file is correct or complete