To install and use Little Reader Touch in your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, your device needs to have iOS 4.0 or later installed in it. If you already have iOS5 and would like to upgrade, there are two ways to do it. Before installing updates, however, it's not a bad idea to sync your device with iTunes if you haven't done so in a while.
Updating your iOS Wirelessly:
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- You should see the latest iOS listed, with a Download and Install button below it. Tap the button, agree to Apple's Terms and Conditions.
- After the new iOS installs, your device will restart. After restarting, you'll be greeted by a new iOS lock screen. Slide to open your device and follow the setup prompts.
Updating your iOS Via iTunes:
- Open iTunes on your computer and connect your device to it using the USB cable. If you do not have iTunes on your computer, you can download it from the Apple website: http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/.
- Once your iOS mobile device shows up under Devices on the left side of the iTunes window, select the mobile device in iTunes.
- The Summary tab will be shown on the right side of the iTunes window. Click on the Check for update button in the Summary tab. iTunes will then check for an available update for your device. Follow the installation instructions given by iTunes to install the iOS update if an update is available.