When you're experiencing problems while using Little Reader Touch on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch, we encourage you to send us a screenshot (or several screenshots) when you write to BrillKids Support. Screenshots are especially helpful when you are seeing error messages or if there are problems in the app's interface, and these will also be helpful in describing the problem.
To make a screenshot on your iOS device:
- Open your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch and go to the screen that you want to take a screenshot of.
- Hold down Home and Sleep/Wake buttons at the same time. The Home button is located on the bottom front of your Apple device, and the Sleep/Wake button is located on the top edge of the device.
- You will hear a shutter sound effect and the screen will flash quickly as your screenshot is taken.
To view the screenshot, tap the Photos icon on your device home screen to open the Photos app. The screenshot will be placed at the end of the photo gallery. Tap the screenshot to view it.
To attach your screenshot when writing to BrillKids Support:
- Tap the Photos icon on your Apple device to open the Photos app.
- Tap the Edit button (box with an arrow in it) on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the screenshot(s) that you want to send to BrillKids Support.
- Once you're done, tap the Share button and select Email.
- This will open the Mail app with the screenshot(s) attached in a new message. Fill in the "To" field with email@example.com, then type in a subject and your message. Do try to describe the problem you are experiencing in as much detail as you can.
- When you're done, tap the Send button to send your message.