You can install Little Reader Touch on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch simply by downloading the app from the App Store in your device (we recommend that you download Little Reader Touch using a WiFi connection). Alternatively, you may also get Little Reader Touch by syncing your device to a PC or Mac where you've previously downloaded the app (using iTunes).
Installing Little Reader Touch via the App Store
- Open your device and launch the App Store.
- Do a search for "Little Reader Touch."
- Tap the GET button.
- Tap the INSTALL button to start downloading and installing Little Reader Touch.
- Wait for the download to finish, then you're done!
Installing Little Reader Touch via iTunes in your PC or Mac
- Open iTunes and go to the iTunes Store's App Store. Alternatively, click here then skip to Step 3.
- Do a search for "Little Reader Touch" and find the appropriate app version for your device.
- Click on the Free / Install App button to start downloading Little Reader Touch. You will be asked to sign in to your Apple Account if you haven't signed in yet.
- Once the download is finished, connect your device and click on the Sync button (if you didn't set your device to sync automatically).
- After syncing, click on the Eject button and disconnect your device from your PC or Mac.
Once you're done installing Little Reader Touch, you may already start using it!