If you find that Little Reader Touch crashes or hangs frequently, or if the app works very slowly, you may try restarting the app and see if it helps.
NOTE: If you restart Little Reader Touch while you are in the middle of downloading or importing lesson content, the download or import process will resume as soon as you restart the app (this applies to version 1.2 or later).
To restart Little Reader Touch:
- Double-press the Home button located at the bottom of your device. If you have Multitasking Gestures enabled on your device, swipe four or five fingers upwards.
- Your device screen will shift upwards, revealing your multitasking bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Hold down the Little Reader Touch icon on your multitasking bar until the icons in your multitasking bar start shaking.
- Tap the red minus badge on the top left corner of the Little Reader Touch icon to close the app.
- Press the Home button once to stop editing the app icons on your multitasking bar, and press Home again to go back to your Home screen (or swipe four or five fingers downwards).
- Tap the Little Reader Touch icon to restart the app.
If you continue to have problems after restarting Little Reader Touch, you may want to try restarting your device.