If you have a BrillKids Account, make sure you sign in to your account especially before using the Download Lessons screen in the Little Reader Touch app. Here are a few reasons why you should sign in to your BrillKids Account:
- Signing in to your account ensures that your download history gets recorded in your account - this way you can easily restore any lesson you've downloaded from one device into another device where you've installed the app!
- Signing in to your account will allow you to access special offers exclusively available for BrillKids members or licensed Little Reader (PC) users at the Download Lessons screen!
- When you're signed in to your account while downloading lessons, this can help us track your record in case you run into problems later on.
HOW TO SIGN IN TO YOUR BRILLKIDS ACCOUNT
- Launch the Little Reader Touch app and tap the Settings button (cog wheel icon) in the Home screen, or go to the Download Lessons screen and tap the Sign in to BrillKids Account button
- In the Settings window, tap BrillKids Account under "General"
NOTE: If you don't have a BrillKids Account yet, tap the Sign me up for a free account button.
- Type in the Email and Password for your BrillKids Account and Little Reader Touch should refresh automatically to verify your account login details. In case it doesn't refresh automatically, tap the Refresh button beside the Status field.
- Once you've signed in successfully, you will see a green check icon beside your forum username in the Status field.