If you'd like to play Category Pack lessons on your Little Reader Touch app, just go to the Download Lessons screen to download them!
- Go to the DOWNLOAD LESSONS screen
NOTE: If you see a "Grown Ups Only!" message pop-up, just do a three-finger tap on the screen to proceed to the Download Lessons screen.
- When prompted, sign in to your BrillKids Account or tap the Sign in to BrillKids Account button at the lower right part of the screen to sign in.
- Go to the LESSON TYPES section by tapping the corresponding icon from the menu at the bottom of the screen. Go to WORDS.
- Look for the Category Pack you want to download. Tap once on the Free button.
- The full detail page for the Category Pack will show. Tap on the FREE button once, and then tap on the DOWNLOAD button.
- Depending on how big the file is, a message may show up to say you'll be taking a while to download the pack. Tap on OK.
- Once the download is finished, tap the OPEN button.
- Tap on the Category Pack folder.
- Select the Category you want to play by tapping on it.
- TIP: To ensure a smooth download process (especially as the category packs have large file sizes), we highly recommend using a good WiFi connection. Click here for more tips.
How to enable iAccess in Little Reader Touch
What to Do When You Have Problems Downloading Courses on Little Reader Touch
How to do a three-finger tap in Little Reader Touch