If you'd like to play Category Pack lessons on your Little Reader Touch app, just go to the Download Lessons screen to download them!
- Go to the DOWNLOAD LESSONS screen
NOTE: If you see a "Grown Ups Only!" message pop-up, just do a three-finger tap on the screen to proceed to the Download Lessons screen.
- When prompted, sign in to your BrillKids Account or tap the Sign in to BrillKids Account button at the lower right part of the screen to sign in.
- Go to the LESSON TYPES section by tapping the corresponding icon from the menu at the bottom of the screen. Go to WORDS.
- Look for the Category Pack you want to download. Tap once on the Free button.
- The full detail page for the Category Pack will show. Tap on the FREE button once, and then tap on the DOWNLOAD button.
- Depending on how big the file is, a message may show up to say you'll be taking a while to download the pack. Tap on OK.
- Once the download is finished, tap the OPEN button.
- Tap on the Category Pack folder.
- Select the Category you want to play by tapping on it.
- TIP: To ensure a smooth download process (especially as the category packs have large file sizes), we highly recommend using a good WiFi connection. Click here for more tips.