NOTE: This feature is only available with Little Musician Pro.
The Voice Set Tab shows a list of Voice Sets that are currently available in your Little Musician sound library. These Voice Sets contain sets of sound files that are played alongside the notes and the rhythms they are assigned to during playback. At the bottom of the screen are buttons which you can use to create, edit, and customize your Voice Sets.
- New - Create a new Voice Set by clicking on this button. Type in the name of your new Voice Set and press Enter on your keyboard.
NOTE: By default, the new Voice Set will be empty, without any media attached to the notes and the rhythms.
- New Voice Group - A Voice Group is a collection of different Voice Sets that has a specific playback setting – Voice Sets included in a Voice Group can be played randomly for each slide OR for each playback. In effect, using Voice Groups lets you randomize the voices played along with your lessons!
Create a new Voice Group by clicking on this button. Type in the name of your new Voice Group and press Enter on your keyboard.
To add existing Voice Sets to your new Voice Group, just select the Voice Sets you want from the Voice Sets list and drag it towards your new Voice Group folder. You'll notice that the names of Voice Sets included in Voice Groups are displayed in italicized font.
To remove a Voice Set from a Voice Group, select the Voice Set and click on the X button (or press Delete on your keyboard).
- Rename - Select a Voice Set and click on this button to change the Voice Set's name.
- Delete - Select a Voice Set and click on this button to remove it from your sound library.
- Move (Up and Down) - Select a Voice Set or Voice Group and click on the Up/Down buttons to move it up or down the list.
- Play Selected Sound - Select an item from the right hand panel and click on the PLAY SELECTED SOUND button to preview the sound file for that item. Alternatively, you can click on the small play button corresponding to the selected item to preview the sound file.
- Rec - You can record a new set of sound by clicking on this button, which will open up the Easy Voice Recorder.
- Change - You can change the sound file used for an item by selecting a specific item from the right hand panel and clicking on the CHANGE button. This will open an explorer window where you can locate the sound file you want to use instead of the current one. Alternatively, you can double-click on the sound file you want to change to open the explorer window.
- Delete - Select an item from the right hand panel and click on this button to remove it from your sound library.