NOTE: This feature is only available with Little Musician Pro.
The Icon Set Tab consists of three panels: the Icon Set Panel, the Items Panel, and the Icon Details Panel.
The Icon Set Tab shows a list of Icon Sets that are currently available in your Little Musician icon library. These Icon Sets contain sets of icons that are played alongside the notes they are assigned to during playback. At the bottom of the screen are buttons which you can use to create, edit, and customize your Icon Sets.
Icon Set Panel
Located at the left side of the Icon Set Tab is the Icon Set Panel, where you create, rename, delete, or rearrange Icon Sets. Simply click on the corresponding button at the bottom part of the panel to make your selection.
- New - Create a new Icon Set by clicking on this button. Type in the name of your new Icon Set and press Enter on your keyboard.
- New Icon Group - An Icon Group is a collection of different Icon Sets that has a specific playback setting – Icon Sets included in an Icon Group can be played randomly for each slide OR for each playback. In effect, using Icon Group lets you randomize the icons played along with your lessons!
To add existing Icon Sets to your new Icon Group, just select the Icon Sets you want from the list of Icon Sets and drag it towards your new Icon Group folder. You'll notice that the names of Icon Sets included in Icon Groups are displayed in italicized font.
To remove an Icon Set from an Icon Group, select the Icon Set and click on the X button (or press Delete on your keyboard).
- Rename - Select an Icon Set and click on this button to change the Icon Set's name.
- Delete - Select an Icon Set or Icon Group and click on this button to remove it from your icon library.
- Move (Up and Down) - Select an Icon Set or Icon Group and click on the Up/Down buttons to move it up or down the list.
In the middle of the Icon Set Tab is the Items Panel, which lets you create, delete, or change an icon. Simply click on the corresponding button at the bottom part of the panel to make your selection. You can also preview your icons by Theme, Notes, and Type by making your selection at the top of the Items Panel.
- New - Select the Icon Set that you want to add a new icon to and click on the New button. This will create an icon in the selected Icon Set.
- Delete - Select an icon and click on this button to remove it from your icon library.
- Change - You can change the image file used for an existing icon by selecting a specific icon that you want to change and clicking on the CHANGE button. This will open an explorer window where you can locate the image file you want to use instead of the current one.
Icon Details PanelAt the right side of the Icon Set Tab is the Icon Details Panel where you can preview your selected icon and adjust the ellipse position over it.