NOTE: This feature is only available with Little Musician Pro.
To customize the slide settings for your Music Notes and Clap-Along lessons, go to the Play & Edit screen. Select the lesson you want to edit from the Lesson Panel on the left side of the screen, then click on the Settings button on the right side of the screen and go to the Slides tab.
From the Advanced Slides panel on the left side of the window, you can create, edit, delete, and rearrange the first and/or last slides in your lesson using the buttons found below the panel.
- Create a Slide - To create a slide, click on the New button. This will open up the New Slide window which lets you add new content to the slide.
Alternatively, you can add existing slide to the lesson by clicking on the arrow button right next to the New button. This will open up an explorer window which allows you to browse and add existing slides to the lesson.
- Edit a Slide - To edit a slide, select the slide you want to edit, then click on the Edit button to open the Edit Slide window which lets you edit existing content in the selected slide.
- Delete a Slide - To delete a slide, select the slide you want to remove and click on the X button.
- Rearrange Slides - Change how the slides are arranged by dragging and dropping slides, or by using the Up/Down Arrow buttons.
To learn more about the different settings available in the New/Edit Slide window, see here to read the "Creating and Editing Words" article.
From the Slide Settings panel, you can customize how the words and media files in the slides are shown during playback.
- Playback Mode - Change how you want to show the lesson content to your child.
- Letter Case - Choose how you want the words to be displayed.
- Font Type - Choose the font type for the words during playback.
- Font Size - Choose the font size for the words during playback.
- Font Color - Choose what font color the words are displayed in during playback.
- Background - Choose the background color for text slides and picture/video slides.