NOTE: This feature is only available with Little Musician Pro.
On the right side of the Play & Edit Screen is the Settings Panel. Here you can preview your lessons' content and customize playback settings for your selected lesson.
What you'll see in the Settings Panel will depend on which lesson type you select from the Lesson Panel:
When you select a Music Notes, Clap-Along, or any Course lesson from the Lesson Panel, the Settings Panel will show you a preview of the lesson content in the upper half of the panel. To customize the content settings for your selected lesson, click on the Settings button.
The lower half of the Settings Panel shows a preview of the Sound and Display settings currently applied to your selected lesson. To change the sound and display settings for your selected lesson, click on the Settings button.
The Allow override box in the lower section allows you to override the settings in the Settings Panels. If the Override button in the Play Panel is turned on (green light), all the playback settings configured in the Override Settings window will be applied during playback (i.e., the individual playback settings set for each lesson will not take effect).
The Settings Panel for Knowledge lessons is divided into two subpanels: the Word Settings Panel and the Playback Settings Panel.
The Word Settings Panel shows you the list of words included in the lesson. Here you can preview the media files attached to the words as well as edit the words in your selected lesson.
The Word List on the left side of the panel shows you the words that will be shown during playback in the default order (i.e., as originally listed) in your Knowledge lesson. You can use the buttons below the word list to change how the words are listed as well as edit, delete, and add new words to your Knowledge lesson (full editing features are only available for licensed Little Reader users).
- New Word - Add a new word to your selected Knowledge lesson by clicking on the New Word button.
- Edit Word - Select the word you want to edit and click on the Edit button to customize the media files attached to that word.
- Remove Word - Select the word you want to delete and click on the Delete button. This will delete the word from your Word Library. If you just want to remove the word from the Knowledge lesson, use the Edit Lesson function.
The Preview Panel beside the Word List lets you preview the images, videos, sound effects and pronunciation recordings for each word in your Knowledge lesson.
- Word Display - This displays the word that will be shown during playback.
- Pronunciation- This lets you listen to each pronunciation that will be played during playback.
- Picture- This lets you view the images that will be shown during playback.
- Video - This lets you watch the videos that will be shown during playback.
- Picture Audio - This lets you listen to each sound effect or music clip that will be played during playback.
NOTE: To toggle the next or previous media file, just click on the Left or Right Arrow buttons at the bottom of the Preview Panel.
The Playback Settings Panel lets you customize how the words and media files in each Knowledge lesson are shown during playback.