To unlock the full functionality of your Little Musician, you must have a purchased license key in your BrillKids Account.
If you do not have a license key yet, please purchase one from our BrillKids Online Store. To download your license key, please visit your Account Management page by clicking here and using your email and password to log in to your BrillKids Account. Then, follow the steps below:
1. Go to your Account Management page by placing your cursor over the Account link at the top right of the page and clicking on the Purchases link, as shown below:
2. On the leftmost side of the screen, click on 7. Curriculum & License Key.
3. You will find the license key below Download content & licenses.
4. Open Little Musician and go to the Tools Screen. Click on the Enter License Key button at the bottom right corner of the Software Information section.
5. You will automatically be prompted to import the license key to your computer. Copy the license key from the Account Management page and paste it in the Enter License Key box. Then, choose Activate to begin importing the license key and unlocking the full functionality of your software.
Note: You must be connected to the Internet to activate your copy of Little Musician.
6. Once Little Musician finishes communicating with our server, a small window will pop up telling you that you have successfully activated your BrillKids program.