To unlock the full functionality of your Little Musician Learning System, you must have a purchased license key for Little Musician in your BrillKids Account.
If you do not have a license key yet, please purchase one from the BrillKids Online Store. To download your Little Musician curriculum content files, please sign in to your BrillKids Account and then follow the steps below:
1. Go to the software tab of Account Management page by placing your cursor over the Account link at the top right of the page and clicking on the Purchases link, as shown below:
2. Go to your Account Management page. On the leftmost side of the screen, click on Curriculum & License Key. This will bring you to the Little Musician Curriculum & License Key section.
3. You will find the download link for the curriculum content below Download content & licenses.
Click on the license key link to download the Little Musician curriculum content. A message will pop up, asking you to open the link with Little Musician. Click on Allow (Internet Explorer), OK (Firefox) or Launch Application (Chrome).
4. Little Musician will open up automatically. A window will pop up and ask you to confirm the download. Click Yes to start downloading the curriculum content.
Note: You must be connected to the Internet to activate your copy of Little Musician and download your curriculum content.
5. Once Little Musician has finished the activation process and downloaded the curriculum content, you may begin your baby's music lessons!