NOTE: This feature is only available with Little Musician Pro.
With the Edit Multiple Items function you can adjust playback settings for several lessons at once, rather than changing settings for each lesson one at a time.
How to Edit Multiple Lessons
1. Go to the Play & Edit Screen.
2. Depending on which items you want to edit, toggle Music Notes, Clap-Along, Knowledge, or Courses in the Lesson Panel at the left side of the screen.
3. Select the lessons you want to edit while holding down the Ctrl key. Alternatively, select the first lesson and hold the Shift key, then select the last lesson in the list.
4. Once you have made your selection, an Edit Lessons button will appear in the Multiple Selection Preview window on the right-hand panel. Click on the Edit Lessons button and the Edit Multiple Items window will pop up.
5. After changing the settings for your lessons, click on the Apply button to finalize your settings.