NOTE: This feature is only available with Little Musician Pro.
1. Click the Backup / Restore Data button from the Tools screen, then wait for the Copy to Media Library scan to finish. If there are any files located outside of your Little Musician Media Library, make sure you check the Select / Deselect All box on the bottom left corner of the Copy to Media Library window and then click COPY on the bottom right corner of Little Musician.
2. On the upper left corner, click Database + Media Library in the Backup Data window. Make sure you also check the box which says With Fonts.
3. Click the CREATE BACKUP button.
4. Type in a filename for your file, and choose where you would like the file to be saved in your computer.
5. A confirmation window will pop up. Click Yes to proceed.
The backup process may take a while if your library is huge. But once this is done, you will be shown a file which is a backup of your entire library. Copy or cut this file and place it in a very safe place (definitely outside the BrillKids Folder) so in case you reinstall your Little Musician, the file won't be deleted.