Get more Course or Category lessons on your Little Reader Touch by visiting the Download Lessons screen - just tap the Download Lessons button from the app's Home screen to get started!
NOTE: If you are a licensed Little Reader (PC) user, make sure you sign in to your BrillKids Account before downloading anything!
- Depending on the type of lesson that you want to download, go to the Courses, Featured, or Lesson Types section from the drop-down menu at the upper left corner of the screen.
- Tap anywhere inside the lesson cell to learn more about the lesson before downloading.
- When you're ready to download, tap once on the Free button.
- Depending on the Course you're downloading, a pop-up dialog may appear as shown below – tap OK to proceed with the download.
- You can check your download progress by going to the Downloads section.
- Once the download is finished, tap the Open button to jump to the Lesson Library and start playing your lesson!
TIP: To ensure a smooth download process (especially for large content files), we highly recommend using a good WiFi connection. Click here for more tips.