If you don't hear any sounds when playing your Little Reader Touch lessons, try any or all of our tips below and see if these help solve the problem:
- Check your device volume settings
Little Reader Touch does not have an in-app volume setting, so the loudness or softness of all audio in the lessons will depend on the volume level set in your Android device. To adjust the volume level:
- Go to the Settings screen by swiping down the top navigation bar and tapping the Settings button at the upper right corner of the screen, or by tapping the App button at the Home screen and tapping the Settings button.
- Tap Sound under "Device".
- Tap Volume.
- Move the slider under "Music, video, games, and other media" to adjust the volume level.
- Restart Little Reader Touch
- Remove or uninstall Little Reader Touch and re-install it
- Make sure you have the latest version of Little Reader Touch by checking Google Play for any app updates
- Restart your device
If you continue to have problems even after trying ALL of the tips above, contact BrillKids Support and include the following details:
- Which device(s) are you having this problem in? (Please mention if it's Samsung Galaxy S3 or S4, HTC One X or HTC One X+, etc.)
- Which Android version is currently installed in your device?
- Which version of the app are you using?