If you have a BrillKids Account, make sure you sign in to your account especially before using the Download Lessons screen in the Little Reader Touch app. Here are a few reasons why you should sign in to your BrillKids Account:
- Signing in to your account ensures that your download history gets recorded in your account - this way you can easily restore any lesson you've downloaded from one device into another device where you've installed the app!
- Signing in to your account will allow you to access special offers exclusively available for BrillKids members or licensed Little Reader (PC) users at the Download Lessons screen!
- When you're signed in to your account while downloading lessons, this can help us track your record in case you run into problems later on.
HOW TO SIGN IN TO YOUR BRILLKIDS ACCOUNT
- Launch the Little Reader Touch app.
- Tap the Download Lessons button in the Home screen and tap the sign-in button at the upper right corner of the screen,
or tap the Customize & Settings button in the Home screen and tap BrillKids Account under the General section.
- Tap the Sign in/Sign up button and tap the I'm already a BrillKids member button.
NOTE: If you don't have a BrillKids Account yet, tap the No BrillKids account? button to register a BrillKids Account.
- Type in the Email and Password for your BrillKids Account and tap the OK button.
- Once you've signed in successfully, you will see your forum username in the Accounts field.