As a licensed Little Reader (PC) user, you have an option to enable iAccess to unlock course downloads on the Little Reader Touch app. This way you can play your purchased curricula for your child even when you're on the go!
Don't have Little Reader (PC)? You can buy categories (short lessons) directly from the Little Reader Touch app's Download Lessons by signing in to your Google account. If you want to download courses (e.g., English Semester 1 or 2), you'll need at least a Little Reader Basic (PC) license and iAccess - these products are sold separately at the BrillKids Online Store or at our local distributors. If you want to play lessons from the Little Reader Chinese Curriculum or any other language curricula, you need to buy the corresponding license(s) separately.
NOTE: Your Little Reader (PC) license key needs to be in the same BrillKids Account which you'll use when you enable (i.e., buy) iAccess. If you got your Little Reader kit from a distributor and you haven't installed and activated your software yet, please go to your Account Management page and add your key to your account first.
With iAccess, you will be able to access your courses on UP TO 2 iOS/Android DEVICES where Little Reader Touch is installed.
Enabling iAccess can be done in just a few steps:
- Visit the BrillKids Online Store while signed in to your BrillKids Account and purchase iAccess for Little Reader Touch. Click here for instructions.
NOTE: Make sure you sign in to the BrillKids Account where your Little Reader license key(s) are stored!
- Once you're done checking out, launch the Little Reader Touch app on your Android tablet or Android phone. If you haven't installed the app, click here for instructions.
- Tap the Download Lessons button in the Little Reader Touch app's Home screen.
- Tap the sign-in button at the upper right corner of the screen and sign in to your BrillKids Account.
- Go to the Courses section by tapping Courses from the drop-down menu at the upper left corner of the screen.
- You should see green "iAccess Enabled" tags for the Little Reader (PC) Courses you've originally purchased.
- Start downloading your Courses by tapping the Free button. Click here for instructions.
TIP: To ensure a smooth download process (especially for large content files), we highly recommend using a good WiFi connection. Click here for more tips.
How to install Little Reader Touch
How to install and play courses on Little Reader Touch
What to Do When You Have Problems Downloading Courses on Little Reader Touch